The Information We Collect
- Members Information: At the time of Membership/Registration we collect your contact information including e-mail/mailing address/phone/fax/mobile etc.
- Purchase Request information: At the time of Purchase Request we collect your contact information including the details of Products you are looking for.
- Billing & Payment Information: If you purchase any product or any other service from Quality Auto Co., Ltd. through our website, we or our merchant may collect additional information including billing/shipping information, payment information, delivery options etc.
- Statistical Information: In addition, we gather aggregate statistical information about our Site and Users, such as IP addresses, browser software, operating system, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors, etc.
- Communication Services Information: At the time you use Communication Services (The Services may contain e-mail services, , auto-alert, newsletter, tell your friend, feedback and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with us or others) you provide information such as your name, address, phone/fax number, email address and other personal information as well as information about
- Collected Information: Members Information, Purchase Request Information, Billing &am Payment Information, Statistical Information and any other information we may collect from you through our Website or any other means shall collectively be referred to as "Collected Information".
The Information We Don't Collect
How Do We Use Your Information?
- General: We use your Collected Information to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to statistically analyze site usage, to improve our content and product offerings and to customize our Site's content, layout and service specifically for you. We may use your Collected Information to service your Account with us, including but not limited to investigating problems, resolving disputes and enforcing agreements with us. We may share certain aggregate information based on analysis of Collected Information with our partners, customers, advertisers or potential Users. We may use your Collected Information to execute marketing campaigns, promotions or advertising messages on behalf of third parties; however, in these circumstances, your Collected Information will not be disclosed to such third parties unless you respond to the marketing, promotion or advertising message.
- Members information: We shall not disclose your membership information to any third party, other than for legal/relevent reasons.
- Purchase Request Information: We use Purchase Request Information to process your request and provide valuable service. This information may be passed on to our accredited dealers, manufacturers and fulfillment partners for completion of the sale pursuant to contractual rights granted by us. Once our accredited dealer receives this information, it becomes the property of the dealership in addition to ours.
- Billing & Payment Information: The Billing & Payment Information which we collect shall not be disclosed to any third party, other than for legal reasons implied in the transaction. The billing & payment information you voluntarily give us while purchasing on-line is registered. This information is used to process your order and could later be used for further promotional marketing purposes. As part of our marketing policy to advise you of any other offers of related products or services, we may allow other departments of Quality Auto Co., Ltd., and the group to which it belongs, to have your name and address and/or email address.
- Statistical Information: We use Statistical Information to help diagnose problems with and maintain our computer servers, to manage our Site, and to enhance our Site and services based on the usage pattern data we receive. We may generate reports and analysis based on the Statistical Information for internal analysis, monitoring and marketing decisions. We may provide Statistical Information to third parties, but when we do so, we do not provide personally-identifying information without your permission.
- Communication Services Information: We may use your Information to provide services that you request or to contact you regarding additional services about which Quality Auto Co., Ltd. determines that you might be interested. Specifically, we may use your email address, mailing address, phone number or fax number to contact you regarding notices, surveys, product alerts, new service or product offerings and communications relevant to your use of our Site. We may generate reports and analysis based on the Information for internal analysis, monitoring and marketing decisions.
Disclosure of Information
- We reserve the right to disclose your Collected Information to relevant authorities where we have reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be infringing or threatening to infringe, or who may otherwise be causing injury to or interference with, the title, rights, interests or property of Quality Auto Co., Ltd., our Users, customers, partners, other web site users or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities.
- We also reserve the right to disclose Collected Information in response to a subpoena or other judicial order or when we reasonably believe that such disclosure is required by law, regulation or administrative order
of any court, governmental or regulatory authority.
Privacy of Third Party
- We employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure correct use of information.
- No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secured. As a result, while we try to protect your information, no web site or company, including ourselves, can absolutely ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.